Cooking Time: 0:55
Preparation Time: 0:15
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 jars (16 oz each) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 3 packages (about 9 oz each) refrigerated ravioli(any flavor)
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a PYREX® WATERCOLOR COLLECTION™ BLUE LAGOON 3QT OBLONG BAKING DISH with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Spread 1 cup of the Alfredo sauce in bottom of baking dish. Layer with one-third of the ravioli, half of the beef, half of the spinach, 1 cup of the cheese and another 1 cup sauce. Repeat with another layer of ravioli, remaining beef, remaining spinach, 1 cup cheese and 1 cup sauce. Finish with the remaining ravioli, 1 cup sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Cover pan with foil; bake 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and starting to brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with a large pair of salad tongs.